A waffle wizards original, we present to you 🌹TURKISH DELIGHT WAFFLES. They said it couldn’t be done, but after years of experimentation we finally cracked the legendary flavor code .
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 separated eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 tsp rose water
- 3 tsp red coloring
- 200g milk chocolate
- icing sugar to serve
1) Combine the flour, baking powder, caster sugar in a bowl and make a well in the center.
2) Get your electric whisker and attack the egg whites until they form softy airy peaks.
3) Combine the milk, egg yolks and melted butter in a bowl and add this to the dry ingredients. Mix together thoroughly.
4) Carefully fold through the egg whites, vanilla essence, rose water, red coloring and a pinch of salt.
5) Lightly oil your preheated waffle iron and add the batter. We prefer to use spray oil with a high smoke point such as flavorless coconut oil.
6) While the waffles are cooking, melt your chocolate in a glass bowl over a steaming pot of water, or incrementally heat it in the microwave until it’s melted.
7) Serve your waffles with a drizzle of chocolate and a dusting of icing sugar. Voi La, Turkish Delight waffles.
These waffles are super quick, easy and delicious, it is the perfect way to share dessert with your Valentine without breaking the bank. The cupcake mix makes a for a soft and fluffy waffle that is slightly crispy on the outside from the waffle maker! These love waffles are best served with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate syrup drizzle on top. The best part about these waffles is that they take only approximately 10 minutes to prepare and cook, so why not treat yourself and your significant other with this creation!
1 Pre-heat the waffle maker (if possible on the lowest setting, so the red does not turn brown!)
2 Prepare packet red velvet mix according to the instructions.
3 Put mix in the waffle maker and cook for approximately 4 minutes.
4 Whilst the waffle is cooking melt the white chocolate in a microwave and neatly slice the strawberries.
5 Remove waffle from the maker and cut into heart shapes.
6 Dip the heart shaped waffles in the melted white chocolate, and then put a piece of cherry ripe in between the waffles.
7 Top the waffles with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate syrup drizzle!
6) Semolina Waffles with Strawberries and Cream
The perfect waffle to celebrate with your Valentine!
5) Quick and Easy Valentines Day Waffles
Here is one for the waffle lovers with no waffle maker.
4) Pink Strawberry Waffles
These pink strawberry waffles are just delightful!
3) Chocolate Banana Hazelnut Waffles
Love yourself by having this tasty chocolate banana hazelnut gluten free waffle!
2) Heart Waffles
Nothing says “I love you” like festive heart shaped waffles.
1) Red Velvet Waffles
The perfect romantic gesture for your valentine <3 Recipe Here
❤️ Raspberries are red, white chocolate is white. We made a raspberry and white chocolate waffle. It was yummy.
2 cups plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 separated eggs
1 1/2 cups of milk
1/2 cup melted butter
150g white chocolate chips
1 cup fresh raspberries (or defrosted frozen raspberries)
1 cup of whipping cream
1 tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ) Combine your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. That’s your flour, baking powder, sugar and white choc chips.
2 ) Separate the 2 eggs, and use an electric mixer to beat the whites until they’re light and airy.
3 ) Combine the melted butter, egg yolks and milk together. Then dump it into the dry ingredients and mix it up.
4 ) Gently fold the egg whites into the mix, be sure not to overwork the batter so it remains airy.
5 ) Pour the mixture into your preheated, lightly oiled waffle maker.
1 ) Press the raspberries through a sieve to extract the juice.
2 ) Add the icing sugar to the cream and use an electric mixer to whip it up to form light peaks.
3 ) Gently fold through the raspberry juice and vanilla essence into the cream.
5 ) Snickerdoodle Waffles
Simple but oh so delicious!
4 ) Peanut Butter Waffles
A healthy and delicious brunch option.
3 ) Potato, Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffles
One for all the potato fiends out there!
2 ) Bacon and Maple Syrup Waffles
Perfect for a cheeky weekend brunch treat!
1 ) Whole Wheat Belgian Choc Chip Waffles with Coconut Caramelized Bananas!
This tastes as good as it looks!
😉 Feeling hungry?
There’s no shortage of Asian cuisine lovers, and who can blame them, Asian cuisine is delectable! Experimenting with this style of food can often create something completely drool-worthy. Such is the concept of Pandan Waffles, for those unfamiliar with the Pandan plant, it is a shrub with edible fruit that is full of fibers. This green, crispy, and tasty delicacy comes from the heart of Vietnam. It has a delicious texture with a sweet, unique flavor often compared to vanilla.
The best way to identify a Pandan Waffle is the beautiful color that it takes on when cooked. The tint of green in Pandan waffles is what sets it apart, children of all ages are fond of this yummy treat!
They are a famous street food in Vietnam and for a good reason, cooked in an iron mold or electric iron. Outside of Vietnam, Pandan Waffles have become a favorite dish. There are people all over the world who are in love with these waffles. Just the sight of these waffles is enough to make you curious and start craving it immediately. Now you can look forward to “eating your greens.”
If you are new to the preparation methods of Asian cuisine, you might be curious and be drooling at the same time. Since Pandan Waffles are an exquisite delicacy of Vietnam and loved by many, the Waffle Wizards have taken on the responsibility to teach how to whip up this magic with straightforward and easy steps! Prepare your taste buds for this mind-blowing Pandan Waffle made with minimum effort!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp pandan extract
1) Preheat your waffle maker
2) Add all of the dry stuff in a bowl and form a well in the center.
3) Combine the wet ingredients (except the egg whites) in a bowl then gently fold it into the dry ingredients until the batter is thick and a little lumpy. No need to over mix the batter!
4) Use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and then fold them into the batter.
5) The batter’s ready to go! Lightly spray your iron with oil, add some batter and allow it to cook.
6) We served our pandan waffles with green tea ice cream and coconut chips.
Note: If you want to double the mix, most cans of coconut milk come in 400ml cans, and a cup is 250ml so you can just easily add a 100ml of water to make the liquid up to 2 cups.
Feel like you need a sweet treat with your afternoon coffee or have friends coming over and little time to bake? Then fear not cause this baby only takes 15 sweet minutes to cook!
Now that’s what we call magic! ✨😉
- 450 g room temperature cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 225 g white chocolate (or white chocolate melts)
- 125 ml cream
1) Place a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water, being careful not to allow the bowl touch the water.
2) Add the choc melts and cream and stir until combined.
3) Set the ganache aside to cool whilst you make the most epic cheesecake waffle batter.
1) Add eggs, room temperature cream cheese and vanilla extract to a bowl. Use an electric beater to gently combine the mixture until it’s creamy without lumps. Be careful not to go too crazy and spray cream cheese all over your kitchen –
2) Follow that up with the sugar, flour and continue to beat until combined.
3) Lightly oil the waffle maker, set it to a medium heat (if possible) and add the batter.
4) Remove the waffles from the waffle maker and smother them with the ganache.
Turn your leftover mash potatoes into delicious cheesy mash waffles with this simple recipe! These amazing crispy waffles are filled with cheese, bacon and green onions, making for the perfect appetizers or even meal for all the fellow potato lovers out there 😃.
- 3 Cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup of flour
- 3 – 4 green onions, chopped
- 250 grams of diced bacon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese spread
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- Sour cream, for topping
1) Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
2) Whisk oil, eggs and buttermilk in a large bowl. Stir in the bacon, cheese, mash potatoes and green onions (save some for garnish) until combined.
3) In a separate bowl mix together the baking powder, baking soda and flour, the fold the flour mixture into the potato mixture until well combined.
4) Scoop mixture into the preheated waffle iron and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Repeat with remaining mixture.
6) Serve waffles with remaining green onions and sour cream!
👍 Have you made this recipe?
Let us know below 👇😃
1) Rainbow Waffles
These waffles are so bright and fun to make, and they will bring a smile to any kids face and brighten up the morning.
2) Mini Waffle Sandwich’s
These cute little sandwiches make for the perfect lunchbox treat for kids!
3) Chocolate Dipped Eggo Ice Cream Sandwiches
This snack is quick to make and delicious!
4) Turkey, Ham and Cheese Waffle Club Sandwich
A fun recipe both the kids and you will love, a delightful twist on the classic toasted sandwich. You could make some killer waffle sandwich combos if you’re feeling adventurous and up to the challenge!
5) Fruit Loop Waffles with Milk Glaze
A combination of one your childhood favorites cereals and waffles, what more could one want? Putting fruit loop cereal in the waffles then topping it off with a delicious milk glaze, this is a truly a creative masterpiece!
Show us your fun waffle ideas!