Feel like you need a sweet treat with your afternoon coffee or have friends coming over and little time to bake? Then fear not cause this baby only takes 15 sweet minutes to cook!
Now that’s what we call magic! ✨😉
- 450 g room temperature cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 225 g white chocolate (or white chocolate melts)
- 125 ml cream
1) Place a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water, being careful not to allow the bowl touch the water.
2) Add the choc melts and cream and stir until combined.
3) Set the ganache aside to cool whilst you make the most epic cheesecake waffle batter.
1) Add eggs, room temperature cream cheese and vanilla extract to a bowl. Use an electric beater to gently combine the mixture until it’s creamy without lumps. Be careful not to go too crazy and spray cream cheese all over your kitchen –
2) Follow that up with the sugar, flour and continue to beat until combined.
3) Lightly oil the waffle maker, set it to a medium heat (if possible) and add the batter.
4) Remove the waffles from the waffle maker and smother them with the ganache.